Welcome to the ltd Library
Thank you for your interest in the Laura Thompson Design Library. To view the library you must become a member, to sign up, click the profile logo at the top right of the menu bar and you will be taken through the registration process.
When your registration has been approved, you can browse the different categories which show a thumbnail preview of the current designs that are available for license.
If you are interested in a design please click the 'Enquire' button which will direct you to email, alternatively drop me an email directly quoting the design codes you are interested in with any additional requirements.
Upon receipt of the enquiry I will answer any questions you may have and also send a larger watermarked version of the design to the correct scale for your consideration. Along with a quotation based on individual requirements if appropriate.
The Library is organised into two types; below explains the types of licenses available, please contact me with any questions you may have. I would be happy to help clarify.
- Each design is separated into different colour-ways which are available to license individually.
- The design or any elements within the design may already be, or have the potential to be involved in other licensing agreements with third parties at any time, however, only for different product areas / applications to what has been agreed. For example: You may license a design for use on Fabric/Apparel, the design in a different colour-way or alternative arrangement may also be licensed for use on Tabletop items to a third party.
- Fee stated is for that particular colour-way for use on one agreed product type only, for reproduction on unlimited units for a 3 year period (longer licenses available and further product permissions can be included in the license agreement upon request for additional fees).
- Additional colour-ways of the same design can be purchased at any time if still available (with discounts available please ask).
- The design only exists in the single colour-way and arrangement as seen, not multiple.
- The elements within the design do not feature and will not be used in any other design at any time.
- Fee stated is for the design for use on one agreed product type only, for reproduction on unlimited units for a 3 year period (longer licenses and further product application permissions can be included in the license upon request for additional fees).
- If choosing a "Fully Exclusive License" the design or any elements within will not be licensed to any third party during the duration of the license. It will be completely exclusive to you.
- If choosing "Part Exclusive License", the designs or any elements within will not be licensed to any third party but can be used by Laura Thompson Designs for own branded product. (Discounted license option).